Fire Mecca's return policy applies anytime a customer would like to return product(s) purchased through our website or at an event where we vend. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
General returns can be performed for resalable items within 30 days of the date of purchase. There is a 15% restocking fee applied for most merchandise, including all products manufactured by Fire Mecca (excluding custom products). There is a 25% restocking fee applied for all cut-to-size goods, such as chain, wick, and fabric (with the exception of complete Aerial Silk Kits or Hammock Kits which have a 15% restocking fee). Powerisers Jumping Stilts may only be returned in un-used condition (pads new) and with original box. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges on general returns.
If you are unsatisfied with the quality of merchandise you have purchased from us, contact us promptly. We will do our best to see your experience with us through to a satisfactory conclusion.
We define defective merchandise as goods that are: damaged, incomplete, or otherwise unusable for their intended purposes upon receipt by the customer or rendered "unexpectedly" unusable through standard use. Defective merchandise is handled on a case-by-case basis, but here are some guidelines to reporting and returning defective merchandise:
- Suspected defective merchandise must not be used and should be reported to us immediately.
- If merchandise is unused, and the warranty is still active, Fire Mecca will issue a replacement at no cost to the customer, or refurbish the item, as appropriate, providing the merchandise is shown to be defective.
- If merchandise is used, and the warranty is still active, Fire Mecca must inspect the merchandise to make a root-cause determination of the failure or defectiveness, and will repair or replace the product, as appropriate.
Information on warranties can be found here.
Fire Mecca may request that the defective item be returned at no cost to the customer so that we may determine the cause of the defect.
While shipping errors are rare, they can happen. If you have received an incorrect product (e.g., a product substitution), please contact us immediately. Fire Mecca will not accept returns of used merchandise, but will credit customer for the difference in retail price (or wholesale price, if applicable). If merchandise is unused, Fire Mecca will send the correct item as soon as possible at no cost to the customer, and may arrange for return shipping of the wrongly-shipped product.
Refunds given within 90 days of the purchase date will be in the form in which the purchase was made: cash for cash, credit card for credit card, etc. Refunds given after 90 days from the purchase date will be given in the form of store credit.
Fire Mecca is a manufacturer of quality products, and rarely deals with unsatisfied customers. That being said, Fire Mecca will refund, in full, the bid price for this item, provided (1) that the customer pays for return shipping, (2) that the item is returned in new condition, and (3) that the item is returned within 30 days. Contact us immediately if you believe your product is defective.
- Make sure to notify Fire Mecca that you are returning your order. Please email email@example.com, and include the reason for return and the order number in the email.
- Ship back to: Fire Mecca, 2417 E. Calle Joya de Ventura, Tucson, AZ, 85706, AZ. Please include a copy of your receipt and the reason for return or a reference to the email you sent that contained the reason. Please include cost of return shipment, in case shipping is reimbursable.
- An RMA Label can be created for customers who received defective merchandise or for customers claiming warranty refunds, repairs, or replacements. If you have been approved for that process, please click here